- You will coordinate the transportation of our high-quality and innovative products ;
- You will operate in a constantly active environment ;
- You will contribute to the construction of the foundations and walls of your city ;
- A job where you can leverage your communication and leadership skills ;
- A team where we are building a sustainable future, as solid as concrete.”
- Supervise the team under your responsibility;
- Plan the daily work schedule (loading and delivery times);
- Receive concrete orders and distribute them to the concrete mixer operators;
- Operate the mixer to perform concrete mixing;
- Maintain good relations with customers;
- Ensure compliance with the concrete quality standards required by the customer;
- Ensure the smooth operation of all operations;
- Conduct quality control tests as needed;
- Operate the loader if required;
- Perform any other tasks as required.
- Comfortable with various computer tools;
- Work experience in a ready-mix concrete plant (an asset).
- Demonstrate leadership, initiative, and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Category D (Z) driver’s license (an asset).
- If you have no experience, we will provide training! If you have experience, we will help you advance!
- You will receive a competitive salary that matches your potential!
More than a job, a career!
www.betonprovincial.com – RH@betonprovincial.com