- You will transport our high-quality and innovative products;
- You will participate in building your city’s foundations and walls;
- A better work-family balance than long-haul truck driving, since you go home every day;
- A job where you can enjoy the nice sunny days;
- A united team building a sustainable future, as solid as concrete.
- Complete the circle check on the concrete mixer and fill out the required form;
- Drive and operate the concrete mixer while overseeing the quantity of concrete from when it is loaded to when it is delivered at the job site;
- Operate the wheel loader when needed;
- Ensure customer satisfaction at delivery;
- Clean the concrete mixer;
- Fill out required documents;
- Comply with occupational health and safety rules;
- Perform all other tasks as necessary.
- Class 3 or Class 1 (semi-trailer) driver’s license;
- Experience driving a heavy vehicle and/or delivering ready-mixed concrete (an asset);
- Autonomous, resourceful, meticulous, and focused on teamwork and customer service.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate;
- Bonuses could can increase your base salary;
- You will receive a set of corporate clothing to wear as your work uniform;
- You will be eligible for a full range of paid time off (sickness, vacation, etc.);
- You will have access to group insurance coverage, with 50% paid by the company;
- You will have quick access to healthcare professionals through a mobile or web application;
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to your RRSP.
MORE THAN A JOB, A CAREER !
www.betonprovincial.com – email@example.com
The masculine gender has been used for the sole purpose of simplifying the text.