You will have to plan, organize, direct and control all the activities of the company. More specifically, you will:
- Oversee all sales and operations;
- Develop and foster continuous improvement, profitability and innovation within your division;
- Identify business opportunities;
- Optimize the company’s human and material resources;
- Implement an annual action plan aligned with the company’s objectives and ensure its execution;
- Control the processes related to the coordination of supply, the management of the quality plan and the compliance with the health and safety program;
- Develop good relationships with customers and subcontractors;
- Establish effective management procedures;
- Accompany and mobilize the team by carrying out daily follow-ups;
- Develop your team’s skills, evaluate, set goals and measure productivity.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or construction engineering ;
- Have five (5) years of experience in a similar position;
- Have experience in a similar field and in personnel management;
- Demonstrate skills in management, staff motivation, communication and problem solving;
- Be oriented towards performance and cost management;
- Demonstrate autonomy, initiative, leadership and have a good analytical mind;
- Bilingual (French and English).
More than a job, a career!
www.betonprovincial.com – F.MOREAU@betonprovincial.com
The masculine gender has been used for the sole purpose of simplifying the text.