- A dynamic team where a sustainable future is built as solid as concrete
- A competitive salary
- Group insurance
- A group RRSP
- Inspect the concrete mixer before each loading and complete the daily mechanical check report.
- Inquire with the customer’s representative for the necessary information to complete the unloading.
- Make on-site adjustments to the mixture to meet customer requirements.
- Comply with traffic regulations and occupational health and safety rules.
- A Class 3, Class 1 driver’s licence would be an asset.
- Have two (2) to five (5) years of experience driving heavy trucks.
- Have completed a general health and safety course on construction sites or undertake to complete it as soon as possible.