- A dynamic team where a sustainable future is built as solid as concrete;
- A competitive salary;
- Group insurance;
- A group RRSP.
In collaboration with the team in place, the concrete mixer operator must :
- Inspect the concrete mixer before each loading and complete the daily mechanical check report;
- Inquire with the customer’s representative for the necessary information to complete the unloading;
- Proceed to the cleaning of the concrete mixer;
- Make on-site adjustments to the mixture to meet customer requirements;
- Comply with traffic regulations and occupational health and safety rules;
- Complete the requested documents (delivery memory, fuel used, time card, etc.);
- Perform all other tasks when required.
- A Class 3, Class 1 driver’s licence would be an asset;
- Have two (2) to five (5) years of experience driving heavy trucks;
- Experience in delivering prepared concrete would be an asset;
- Autonomy, resourcefulness, rigor, focused on teamwork and customer service.